Crawford Steel Company~ Graffiti Wall in Brighton Park, Chicago Illinois

I love architecture.   And I love street art.  The colors,  the design, the creativity... it's mesmerizing!  And very photographable!

Last year, when the snow was still on the ground, we did a drive by (pun intended!) to Chicago at Crawford Steel Company. It's a dynamite area in Brighton Park where the Steel Mill allow prominent and upcoming graffitti artists to tag predeterined footage along the outside perimeter of their building. 

 The murals even extend to the overpasses of the freeway and it's awesome eye candy!

I'd love to go and visit on the day(s) that they are actually doing the painting and take pictures of the works in progress.

Hello future photo shoot! If you've enjoyed this post please leave a comment below. 

If you'd like to connect with me and get updates on facebook you can click over to my page here.  Don't forget to click 'like' and get notifications!

If you'd like to get updates from my facebook page please click HERE to follow and get notifications.  I'd love to hear from you here on the blog as well so please leave a comment!

Have a Lovely Day!!!


Posed Perfection







http://www.thethriftyhome.comhttp://www.thethriftyhome.com

Photobucket/

1 comment