The King of Love my Shepherd Is~Bible Journaling~ Psalm 23

This has been my go-to song lately so I had to journal it in my bible.  It's based upon Isaiah 40:11 and the Shepherd's love for His sheep. 

I put my journaling in the 23rd Psalm where God's sustenance and provision for His sheep is clearly seen.  
It's evident that God's motivation is Love and he showed that love by being the sacrifice for all of humanity.   
I love the folksy and acoustic vibe of this song.  
I hope you give it a listen and enjoy it as much as I do!

This journaling was done with a black Zig marker and watercolor pencils.  Easy Peasy.  

If you'd like to get updates from my facebook page please click HERE to follow and get notifications.  I'd love to hear from you here on the blog as well so please leave a comment!

Have a Lovely Day!!!
         







5 comments

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you so much Kassie!!!

      Delete
    2. You're so sweet! I really struggle with lettering!

      Delete
  2. I've just learned about bible journaling from another blog and I love the idea. For years, I've always jotted down scriptures, thoughts and notes from sermons in a plain old composition notebook, but your idea is so much more creative and downright prettier. I'm definitely going to be doing this soon.

    By the way, I enjoyed the song, too. I'm about to go on youtube to see if I can find other songs from this wonderful group. It was also very nice to 'meet' you. I certainly enjoyed visiting your inspiring blog today... :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are quite a few groups on facebook for bible journaling. I'll hop on over to your blog and leave you the links. :) Thank you for stopping by and for leaving a comment!

      Delete