Super Yummy Dreamsicle Floats!

Orange and Cream. 
Could there be a better combination?
I think not!  
And when you know how easy it is, you'll wonder why you didn't think of it.
I know~  because I wondered the very same thing!
Enter Diet Sunkist and Heavy Whipping Cream! 
The perfect pair!
Simply fill up your glass with some Orange Sunkist (or Crush) and 
add a Tablespoon or two of Heavy Whipping Cream
Give it a stir... and Voila... you have a wonderful dreamsicle float!  
This is perfect for Autumn or a wonderful Hot Weather Treat!     
Yum Yum!  
If you'd like to get updates from my facebook page please click HERE to follow and get notifications.  I'd love to hear from you here on the blog as well so please leave a comment!

Have a Lovely Day!!!

         








2 comments

  1. These look so yummy! Can't wait to try them with my son!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Valerie! Glad you stopped by!

    ReplyDelete