Who has ascended into heaven?~ Bible Journaling~ Proverbs 30:4

Who hath ascended up into heaven, or descended?  Who hath gathered the wind in his fists?  Who hath bound the waters in a garment? Who hath established all the ends of the earth?  What is His name, and what is his son's name, if thou canst tell?  
His name is JESUS!  
 I had grandiose plans for this wonderful scripture but the execution came out less then stellar.  
 But it's all about the learning process, right?  


If you'd like to get updates from my facebook page please click on over to follow and get notifications.
If you'd like to get updates from my facebook page please click HERE to follow and get notifications.  I'd love to hear from you here on the blog as well so please leave a comment!

Have a Lovely Day!!!

2 comments

  1. All of the pages you work on are so beautiful. I hope you have a lovely weekend... :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're so sweet Dee! I've been out of the loop lately and hope to blog soon! I smile when I see you've left a comment! Have a wonderful day!

      Delete