Of Grafitti, Korean food, Date nights and Eggs.

The hubs and I have been doing our rounds around town lately~  

From downtown Chicago...
...to a Korean grocery store where we ate a late dinner of bibimbap...
...to a date at an Italian Restaurant over in North West Indiana with a gift certificate from a friend...
I also did a few re~edits of previously shot images.  

Last year I visited the Pacific Science Center in Seattle and the butterfly garden was incredible.  
And this was taken in our backyard last Spring. 
And lately I did a study in 3/4 lighting in my dining room right using window light. 
It might seem silly but I LOVE this image!  
What about you?  What have you been up to lately?
If you'd like to get updates from my facebook page please click HERE to follow and get notifications.  I'd love to hear from you here on the blog as well so please leave a comment!

Have a Lovely Day!!!

No comments