A Night with Hillsong United in Chicago, Illinois


I had a wonderful night very recently in Chicago with Hillsong United.
I had seen them in Korea a few years back so seeing them again was really a wonderful way to spend the evening in worship.  

Of course I had to bring my camera and get a few good shots.  :)

It was so awesome singing  "This I believe" with them.  
So many hands were lifted in worship.
One of my favorite songs of all is "Forever Reign" and I'm so glad they sang it!
Taya singing Touch the Sky...


I hope you've enjoyed going with me virtually.  It was a BLAST!   
And for good measure,  here's my favorite song!   
If you'd like to get updates from my facebook page please click HERE to follow and get notifications.  I'd love to hear from you here on the blog as well so please leave a comment!

No comments