Tomato Stack Salad

I know that technically this is a Caprese Salad but it's missing some fresh basil.  I also added a few extras as well~  some olives and artichokes.  
Oh, let me tell you~it was out of this world yummy!   
A word about Mozzarella.  
If you've never had the fresh soft, squishy mozzarella, 
then you are missing out on a huge chunk of life.  
Seriously, it is incredibly awesome.  I purchased mine at Aldi's (go figure!) and it the best mozzarella cheese I have tasted in my entire life.  

I won't go through a recipe because it's sooo simple to make, 
but here's a list of the ingredients I used and it only took about 5 minutes to stack it and put it together.~ 
Sliced tomato
Soft Mozzarella, sliced
Olives 
Artichoke Hearts 
Sliced Red Peppers 
Olive oil for drizzling 
Balsamic Salad Dressing for drizzling 
Sea Salt and Pepper Grinder in between each layer.

If you'd like to get updates from my facebook page please click HERE to follow and get notifications.  I'd love to hear from you here on the blog as well so please leave a comment!

Have a Lovely Day!!!
Posed Perfection







http://www.thethriftyhome.comhttp://www.thethriftyhome.com

No comments