Grilled Zucchini

If you've seen any of the recipes that go around on Pinterest or Facebook and tried any of them,  many times it's a given that they NEVER turn out like the picture or taste palatable.  Today's experiment was to try and make zucchini chips.  They didn't turn out like chips but they were still delicious.
Cut up 2 zucchini into thin slices.  
 Season with your choice of seasoning.  I used a sea salt grinder  pepper grinder with other spices as well.  I tossed them in Sesame Oil.  

Bake at 200 degrees until nice and brown about 20ish minutes on top rack.  Some of my smaller pieces were getting pretty brown so I pulled them out of the oven before the whole batch did the same thing.
I would definitely make this again.  Definitely.
If you'd like to get updates from my facebook page please click HERE to follow and get notifications.  I'd love to hear from you here on the blog as well so please leave a comment!

Have a Lovely Day!!!

No comments