Wonderful Korean Chili Powder! 고추가루

After living in Korea for a total of 11+ years I've grown to love Korean chili powder.  It's the best chili powder on the market and beats the American version in the spice bottles by far.  It's chunky,  flavorful and packs a spicier kick.

Whenever we go to the North Side of town I try to arrange a trip to the Joong Bu Market .  When I step into that place I turn into an emotional train wreck with all of the wonderful memories of living in Korea,  but that's ANOTHER story.  :)  
It makes wonderful chili beans, seasoning for all meats or a garnish over deviled eggs that is so pretty.  
Look at that lovely texture! 
I do hope you try some Korean Chili Powder!
                                           And if you do, I'd love to hear about it!  Please leave a comment below!

If you'd like to get updates from my facebook page please click HERE to follow and get notifications.  I'd love to hear from you here on the blog as well so please leave a comment!

Have a Lovely Day!!!


  

Posed Perfection







http://www.thethriftyhome.comhttp://www.thethriftyhome.com

Photobucket/

4 comments