Get the Scoop!

This is an old post that, for some odd reason, never got published... so here ya go!  :) 

I purchase 25 pound bags of flour at quite a substantial savings since I bake my own bread.  Instead of lugging the entire container out of my pantry I've made a handy dandy scoop out of a recylcled plastic gallon jug, fill it up with flour and take it to my kitchen counter work space.  I had a brilliant idea with measuring as well!  Since my bread recipe calls for 5 cups of flour, I've scooped it in, and drew a line on the outside to tell me how much flour to use every time without measuring.   It works like a charm!


I can think of a few other places to use these~   
In the sandbox for kids, as a scoop for dog food,  for scooping sugar,  for scooping out salt to melt ice, feeding chickens, bailing water and the list goes on.....
If you'd like to get updates from my facebook page please click HERE to follow and get notifications.  I'd love to hear from you here on the blog as well so please leave a comment!

Have a Lovely Day!!!

Posed Perfection







http://www.thethriftyhome.comhttp://www.thethriftyhome.com

Photobucket/

No comments