My Bible's Endpaper and Presentation Page

I'd love to say I knew what an endpaper was,  but the truth is I had to google it just a second ago.  
Yes,  that's very true!!!  
I've never studied the anatomy of a book and I have learned something new today.

Well, I'm definitely not an artist but I do like to share!  
My inspiration for my endpaper and presentation was a piece of scrap booking paper I picked up at Michael's for about 59 cents.  
I fussy cut the various designs, laid them out and took pictures of all of the elements in various positions so I can have a bit of variety to choose from.  But the main reason is so I wouldn't forget.  ha! 

These little word stickers are from Tim Holtz and can be found at any local craft store.  
 


 I took the plunge and drew out these messy roses to fill in some blank spaces.  I was sweating bullets.   


 When I fussy cut around the roses I left quite a bit of edge and wasn't really paying close attention to detail.  
It took little to no time to put it together and I just LOVE the vintage feel of this paper!  
Here's my presentation page... 
 ...and a full shot of both pages open flat.  
I'd love to hear from you and always visit linking family friendly blogs! 
If you'd like to get updates from my facebook page please click HERE to follow and get notifications.  I'd love to hear from you here on the blog as well so please leave a comment!

Have a Lovely Day!!!









         







No comments