A Just Weight~ Proverbs 11:1 Bible Journaling

A super quick post today on my Proverbs 11:1.  

A false balance is abomination to the Lord: but a just weight is his delight.

I've been thinking of this verse and how honesty comes into play in a Christian's life.  

2 Corinthians 8:21 says 
Providing for honest things, not only in the sight of the Lord, but also in the sight of men.  

In today's society, honesty is a rare thing.  It seems like it's much easier to lie then it is to tell the truth.  God's Spirit living in us can give us the strength we need to overcome lying.  Amen to that!  

I picked up some stamps at Michael's and it was my first time working with them.  Then I used watercolor pencils.  

It seems like my journaling is either hit or miss with my level of satisfaction.   But I'm still having fun creating and reading~!  

If you'd like to get updates from my facebook page please click HERE to follow and get notifications.  I'd love to hear from you here on the blog as well so please leave a comment!

Have a Lovely Day!!!



         







No comments