Low Carb Crepes

We've had a moderately warm summer that left us scratching our heads, wondering when the hot weather was going to hit.   It's the middle of August after all!  So, we've finally got some warm weather but it's making my hubby and I wonder what kind of winter we have in store!  
I'm always on the lookout for new things to try and a friend told me about these great crepes.  If you're looking for a traditional recipe you'll have to look elsewhere since these are gluten free and low carb with no flour or sugar added.   And yet, they do hit the spot.  Aren't they pretty?   

Super easy ingredients make this quick to whip up.  
6 eggs 
1/3 cup heavy whipping cream 
1 packet sweetener 
dash of ground cinnamon (not shown)
splash of real vanilla flavoring
Place your ingredients in a cup and mix well.  
I love to use my immersion blender since it makes it super duper easy! The batter will be quite thin.
Using a small pan, add a bit of oil and pour batter thinly into hot oil while spreading batter around.  When it is brown, flip and cook the other side. Add a bit of oil for each crepe.
I filled my crepes with cream cheese and topped them off with some homemade whipped cream and rasberries.  They were delish! 
Yum!
If you'd like to get updates from my facebook page please click HERE to follow and get notifications.  I'd love to hear from you here on the blog as well so please leave a comment!

Have a Lovely Day!!!
Posed Perfection







http://www.thethriftyhome.comhttp://www.thethriftyhome.com

No comments