Creamy Sun Dried Tomato Bites

It was a late night and I came home super hungry with no desire to cook.  ha!  No surprise there.  ;) 

I did some digging around in the refrigerator and pulled out some leftover Cauliflower Bread that I had made.  If you're a carb eater, this would be great with pita bread or tortillas or any other yummy bread.  If you haven't tried the cauliflower bread then you are in for a real treat!  

Then the brainstorm hit and I added some cream cheese, chopped up sun dried tomatoes, olives and green onions.   Super Duper Easy and~ Oh~  it was good.  

If you'd like to get updates from my facebook page please click HERE to follow and get notifications.  I'd love to hear from you here on the blog as well so please leave a comment!

Have a Lovely Day!!!
Posed Perfection







http://www.thethriftyhome.comhttp://www.thethriftyhome.com

2 comments

  1. Sounds yummy! I'll have to look into your cauliflower bread. Thanks for linking up to Creative Ways!
    Blessings,
    Nici

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, as always, for your encouraging comment!

      Delete