I am the Vine and You are the Branches~ John 15:5 Bible Journaling

Hello again!
Today's journaling is a quick one since it's Saturday and a holiday!
Happy Independance Day!

John 15:5, Jesus says that He is the Vine and we are the branches.
I love the significance of this because it shows that we are truly reliant upon Him!

If we allow him to be our sole source of nutrients we can abide in Him and walk with Him instead of looking to other sources.

 I'm so quick to find fault with my journaling today.  My e is upside down (oops!) and I'm not the greatest stamper.  (I've only been doing this for a few weeks) but I can honestly say that I had fun with this page and love it despite all of it's faults!


  I made some punch tabs last night and love this little bird!



 Here's a full half page shot...

 And a close up of the full motif!

Let's abide in Him!
If you'd like to get updates from my facebook page please click HERE to follow and get notifications.  I'd love to hear from you here on the blog as well so please leave a comment!

Have a Lovely Day!!!

         







No comments