Worship Wednesday~ Psalm 23 with Shane and Shane

Have you heard  Shane and Shane's new Psalms 2 Album?   
I've just downloaded it from Itunes and am really loving it.  
 It's wonderful for contemplative worship and I love that it is inspired by various Psalms in the Bible. 
I love how our relationship to the Lord is compared to that of a Shepherd and His sheep who commit full trust and reliance on the One who is watching for their safety. Psalm 23 (both the scripture coupled with the song) have really been ministering to me lately and I've wanted to share it on the blog for quite a few days now.  The Shane's music has ministered to me in so many ways over the years and I am truly grateful for their music ministry.

I hope you enjoy it as much as I do!  

If you'd like to get updates from my facebook page, please click HERE to follow and get notifications.  I'd love to hear from you here at the blog as well so please leave a comment!  
Have a Lovely Day! 
Grace & Truth Link-up @ Busy Being Blessed

4 comments