Easy Breakfast Pastry

My friend, Angella,  made this last Sunday for our Church Potluck Brunch and it is delicious.  And super easy as well.  The final result will look like you spent much more time than you really did.  
The ingredients are oh so simple~
  
3 eggs, scrambled or cooked as an omelette 
(I lightly cook my eggs since they will be going into the oven) 
1 can of crescent rolls 
Slices of cheese  (I used pepper jack)  


Other ingredients could be sliced ham, crumbled bacon, broccoli, mushrooms, or whatever you like in your scrambled eggs and omelettes.   

Next time I plan on adding some more zing!

Unroll your crescent rolls and pat the dough together at the seams so it's all one piece.  
It's best to try and handle the dough as little as possible so it stays light and flaky.  
Overhandled dough gets heavy and dense.  

Please forgive my awful cookie sheet.  Of a truth, I'm ashamed of it.  
 Top with Cheese...
 And egg...
 Fold the two sides over the top and into the middle. 
 It doesn't even have to look pretty.  
 Once it bakes it will look imperfectly perfect.  
 My package of crescents said to bake at 375 for 10-12 minutes but I found that 8 minutes was good.  Once these things get burnt there is no going back to good taste.  
Place on Serving Plate and slice into serving pieces. 
Yum! 
If you'd like to get updates from my facebook page please click HERE to follow and get notifications.  I'd love to hear from you here on the blog as well so please leave a comment!

Have a Lovely Day!!!

Sharing with:


No comments