Kielbasa and Cabbage


This is super duper easy and can be put together in about 30 minutes from start to finish which is something I really like.  It's not your ordinarly Kielbasa and Cabbage~  the addition of the Puerto Rican seasoning called Sazon Goya really gives it a great taste and color!  You can usually find it in most grocery stores in the U.S.A in the ethnic aisle. 
1 package of Kielbasa, cut up in bite size pieces 
(yes I know those technically aren't kielbasa but that is what I purchased. I usually DO use Kielbasa) 
Oil 
1/2 head of cabbage, sliced thinly
1/2 an onion, sliced  
1 pkg Sazon Goya
3 Tbsp tomato sauce
water
Saute onions in oil till golden brown
Add kielbasa and cook till golden.  
Add the cabbage and mix together well. 
Add Sazon and Tomato Sauce.  Mix together.  
Simmer on low heat and cover till cabbage wilts and is cooked to your desired doneness.  You will probably have to add 1/4 cup (or more) of water
Hope you enjoy one of my quickest fixes for dinner!
If you'd like to get updates from my facebook page please click HERE to follow and get notifications.  I'd love to hear from you here on the blog as well so please leave a comment!

Have a Lovely Day!!!

Sharing with: 







Posed Perfection
http://www.thethriftyhome.com

No comments