Cucumber Tuna Bites

Nice cool ingredients for a great summer lunch or snack.  These are easy and good and a great change from using bread.  
And besides, who doesn't need more veggies in their diet?  

Wash your cucumber and remove the seeds by running a spoon down the center.  Take your favorite tuna salad recipe and spoon into the center.

Sprinkle with paprika or your seasoning of preference.  I love cajun/creole seasoning so that's what I used.  
Enjoy your cool and crunchy snack or meal~!
If you'd like to get updates from my facebook page please click HERE to follow and get notifications.  I'd love to hear from you here on the blog as well so please leave a comment!

Have a Lovely Day!!!
http://www.thethriftyhome.com







Posed Perfection
http://www.thethriftyhome.com

4 comments

  1. This looks really good and perfect for summer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely a refreshing hot weather dish! So glad you stopped by Carmody!

      Delete
  2. Yummy! I have never tried tuna with Creole seasoning before...I will try soon. I do love to serve tuna salad in cucumber's though. found at imparting grace linky. Have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's one of my go~to seasonings. That and Lawry's. :)

      Delete