Cucumber~Lemon Water

Summer is here!  And what better drink to sit in the shade and enjoy life with?  If only I had a hammock!

I've given up Coca Cola and diet drinks don't bode well for me.  
A few weeks ago I found this video on you tube by The Hour Glass Life and knew I was going to have to try it.
 I washed a and sliced up half a cucumber and half a lemon and added bottled water to my jar.  After I emptied the container of water I simply added more water to flavor my next batch.  
 And, might I add, it tastes great?  The cucumber is smooth and the lemon gives it a wonderful zing.
 Seriously, with all of the chemicals in Crystal Light this will definitely be my go to drink when I want a punch of flavor in my water.  

Next, I want to try cucumber mint.  Oh... it's gonna be good! 
If you'd like to get updates from my facebook page please click HERE to follow and get notifications.  I'd love to hear from you here on the blog as well so please leave a comment!

Have a Lovely Day!!!
http://www.thethriftyhome.com







Posed Perfection
http://www.thethriftyhome.com

No comments