Happy Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's Day!  What a blessing Mom's are to us!  

Surely, all that they do for us can never be fully known.  And if you have your Mom with you here on this earth, do count your blessings and hug her very tight! 

I took this photo last week and decided to make some bookmarks for all of 
our Mom's who attend our church.  
After a little cropping and adding text, here is what I came up with.  

I put two side by side and these are printable on a 4 by 6 image.  
You are more than welcome to download this and send it to your nearest retail photograph place (Walgreens etc) for a gift if you like.  Make sure you click on the image in this blog post and then click on it again so it is very high resolution.  Right click on the image and click 'save as'.  I usually save things to my desktop and then sort later.  

Happy Mother's Day!
If you'd like to get updates from my facebook page please click HERE to follow and get notifications.  I'd love to hear from you here on the blog as well so please leave a comment!

Have a Lovely Day!!!

No comments